Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Little Heat Won't Stop Me

Yesterday after work I decided to go for a bike ride around China Camp. Even though yesterday was the hottest day this week, I wasn't going to let that stop me. If I can ride in a blizzard last Saturday, I can go to the other extreme and ride in some pretty crazy heat. Just balancing things out, right? :)

Anyways, it was my normal loop, so nothing new and exciting there. Since I had forgotten to bring my regular bicycle water bottles, I ended up using a water bottle that I had at the office. The bad thing is it isn't the most bike friendly water bottle, meaning I had to completely stop to take a drink.


It made for a good reason to take it a little bit slower so that I wouldn't over heat. I also stopped at almost every one of the little parking lots around China Camp so that my bottle was always full.

I also tried out another mode on my GoPro. I changed the settings and selected the time lapse photo option. I set it to take a photo every minute. I think that may be too much time between photos, especially when I am moving along at 15 miles per hour. This is why I am testing it out, so that I can get all the kinks out before ALC. Here is the video I put together with the photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment