Monday, March 24, 2014

Major tune up

Tonight I picked my bike up from the shop. I had dropped it off on Saturday after my ride to get some service done. I got a major tune up done because I figured it was time to give my baby some love and give it a face lit (so to say). Part of the major tune up is to replace the cable and housing. Thanks to my friend, I ended up going with white housing and I think it looks pretty cool.



Next up, change out my handle bar tape. I liked the red & black, but it isn't looking so red any more. It is looking a little faded and I can't have that.

I also picked up a headlight while I was there. Now I don't have to worry about getting back from a ride before sunset. Not that I'm going to be riding around in the dark now, but it will be nice not to worry about not having a headlight in case it starts to get dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment