Wednesday, March 12, 2014

China Camp Loop

Today after work I decided to take a little ride around China Camp. The loop is only 13 miles, but it is a good mid-week ride. It is time in the saddle and that is always a good thing. I plan on trying to get in at least one to two rides during the week.



There really isn't much to report about this ride. It went pretty well and only took me about an hour. I kept an average speed of 15.4 mph and hit a max of about 37 mph. I always like to see my average speed up on these shorts rides. I think that is something I want to work on so that I can add that into my endurance riding and keep my overall average at a good pace since I tend to slow down on hills.

I managed to take a couple of shots during my ride. I didn't want to stop too much because I wanted to make sure that I got back to my car before the sun set since I don't have a headlight on my bike.





No comments:

Post a Comment