Saturday, January 25, 2014

Oh how it rocks, to get a free pair of socks

Yesterday I got my pair of ALC socks in the mail. I was so excited to see them arrive, until I noticed that I now owed the post office 82 cents due to insufficient postage. This has happened to me twice now in the last couple of months. They leave a little envelope for you to put the money in and leave it in your mailbox.


Well, without further ado, here are the socks. This was an incentive gift for raising $250 between January 16th and January 20th. Thanks to my ornament sales I had some cash that I hadn't gotten around to donating yet. So it was the perfect time to get on that and earn myself a pair of socks that will match my ALC jersey. 


I enjoy the little notes my cyclist rep adds with the things she mails me.


No comments:

Post a Comment